Mosque may remain open for individual prayer beyond scheduled jama’ah times.
The goal of the Hudson Valley Islamic Community Center (HVICC) is to provide religious, educational, recreational, sporting, and social services. The HVICC was acquired on May 15, 2006. The 50,000 square foot Center, built on 7 Acres of prime property in the Mohegan Lake area recently opened its doors to the community. The passing of Emad Al Jamal, beloved brother and son of members of the Hudson Valley Muslim Community, on the first day of Ramadan in 1999 triggered the founding of the Center. Members of this community have been involved in Islamic and social responsibility projects for many years. The Hudson Valley Islamic Community Center plans to continue in this path. The center?s goal is to provide religious, educational, recreational, sporting and social services to the Muslim community.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Arabic (language) Class Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service
- Name: Hudson Valley Islamic Community Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 3680 Lexington Ave, Mohegan Lake, NY 10547, USA
- City/Locality, State: Mohegan Lake, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 19, 2019 08:23 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.