The Islamic Center of Boston (ICB) was established in 1979 (1399 AH) as a nonprofit, nonsectarian religious, educational and cultural organization. The center services the Muslim community west and north of Boston although people travel to get to this center from as far away as New Hampshire and Falmouth. Center's membership includes many ethnic groups and represents Muslims from all over the world.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Iftar (Ramadan) Jumu'ah Prayers Tarawih (Ramadan) Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Islamic Center of Boston
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 126 Boston Post Rd, Wayland, MA 01778, USA
- City/Locality, State: Wayland, Massachusetts
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 17, 2019 08:38 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:00 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.