Islamic Association of Long Island (IALI), also known as Selden Masjid, is aimed to provide an Islamic center and community in an around the Selden area. An estimated three hundred Muslims come to Friday prayer (Jumm'a) weekly. Eid prayer brings over a thousand Muslims twice a year. They also have active youth groups for both young brothers and sisters that are part of the national youth organization called Young Muslims.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Family Night Iftar (Ramadan) Nikah (Marriage) Service Tarawih (Ramadan) Two Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Selden Masjid (Islamic Association of Long Island)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 10 Park Hill Drive, Selden, NY 11784
- City/Locality, State: Selden, New York
- Established: 1974
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 19, 2019 11:18 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.