Its located in Danbury. Danbury Masjid /ISWC is the largest and oldest Islamic community in the Greater Danbury area.The main goal of ISWC is to help the Muslims in the area meet their religious needs.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Full-time Hifj Program Islamic School for Children Itikaf (Last 10 Days) Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Tarawih (Ramadan) Weekend School for Kids Weekly Halaqa (Women) Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Danbury Masjid - Islamic Society of Western Connecticut
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 388 Main St, Danbury, CT 06810, USA
- City/Locality, State: Danbury, Connecticut
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 08, 2020 12:54 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:45 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall at Women area is in upstairs..
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.