The Islamic Society of South Texas is a registered non-profit 501(c) organization that serves the Muslim community in the Rio Grande Valley by providing a house of worship and community center for Muslims, as well as a space for non-Muslims to learn more about Islam.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult (Women) Quran (Tajweed) Learning Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids Weekly Halaqa (Men)
- Name: Islamic Society of South Texas
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 2008 N Ware Rd, McAllen, TX 78501, USA
- City/Locality, State: McAllen, Texas
- Established: 1999
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Dec 06, 2019 11:11 AM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.