Islamic Information Center was established in 2002 (after 9/11) in response to the questions regarding Islam. By the Grace of ALLAH SUBHANA WA TA’ALA a 1.62 acre site (C_P_Zoned) on Russell Road directly across from the C terminal of McCarran International Airport was selected as a great location for a Masjid, Dawah Center and Islamic Information Center.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Family Counseling Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Weekend School for Kids Weekly Halaqa (Women) Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Information Center - Masjid Al-Noor
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1610 E Russell Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
- City/Locality, State: Las Vegas, Nevada
- Established: 2002
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Feb 20, 2020 03:25 PM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.