Spokane Islamic Center was founded in 1979 and serves over 1100 Muslims in the Greater Spokane area. Our community is very diverse and is composed of various ethnicity and backgrounds including, Afghanistan, Argentina, Bangladesh, Bosnia, Croatia, England, Egypt, Gambia, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Japan, Jordan, Lebanon, Kashmir, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, Palestine, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Senegal, Singapore, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States, Yemen, and more.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Center of Spokane
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 6411 E 2nd Ave, Spokane, WA 99212, USA
- City/Locality, State: Spokane, Washington
- Established: 1979
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 11, 2019 08:01 PM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.