This mosque is open for Jumu’ah prayers only.
Dergah al-Farah is a Sufi lodge (tekke, khanqah, zawiyya) in Tribeca (Lower Manhattan of New York City). It is a gathering place of initiates (dervishes) of the Nur Ashki Jerrahi Community (Sufi Order) led by Shaykha Fariha al-Jerrahi. The ceremony of remembrance is held at the dergah on Thursday evenings at 8pm. The dergah also houses the offices for Pir Press and the MOHL Archive Foundation. Mosque located in Tribeca, Manhattan, near the Holland Tunnel. Take the A,C,E subway train to Canal Street, or the 1 subway train to Franklin Street.
Services: Two Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Dergah al-Farah (The Sufi Lodge)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 245 West Broadway, New York, NY 10013
- City/Locality, State: New York, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sufi
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 18, 2019 07:26 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||12:15 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:15 PM Verified|
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Not accessible by wheelchair.