Only jumu'ah prayers are held in this mosque.
Bulloch County Islamic Center previously known as the The Islamic Center of Statesboro. This mosque is also familiar with the name Shaikh Zayed Mosque. The Islamic Center of Statesboro formed in 1990. At the very early a small group of Georgia Southern University students and professors reserved a room on campus to gather for Jumaa and Taraweeh prayers. Aim is to provide a sense of community and spiritual nourishment for the Muslims of Statesboro and the surrounding area.
Services: Jumu'ah Prayers Tarawih (Ramadan)
- Name: Shaikh Zayed Mosque (Bulloch County Islamic Center)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1602 Morgan Rd, Statesboro, GA 30461, USA
- City/Locality, State: Statesboro, Georgia
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 19, 2019 10:45 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.