Muslims began settling in Lexington, Kentucky just over 40 years ago with a small group becoming organized in 1975. Before that time, there was no masjid for Jumah prayer or any collective expression of Islam in Lexington.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Masjid Bilal Ibn Rabah
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1545 Russell Cave Rd, Lexington, KY 40505, USA
- City/Locality, State: Lexington, Kentucky
- Established: 1975
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 06, 2020 12:18 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.