The Foundation for Knowledge and Development has purchased a 35,000 square feet property in Hollis, NY The property includes a Masjid, 10-class elementary school, full basketball court/community center with stage, curtains & professional lighting, full pantry/kitchen, and a 7 bedroom house.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service
- Name: Masjid ‘Eesa ibn Maryam
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 90-20 191st St, Hollis, NY 11423, USA
- City/Locality, State: Queens, New York
- Established: 2015
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 17, 2019 08:16 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:15 PM Verified|
- Odhu (wash) facilities available but might not be adequate
- Hot water is available
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall at 2nd floor.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Not accessible by wheelchair.