The Prince George's Muslim Association is a non-profit Islamic religious organization started in 1994, which serves the needs of thousands of families in Prince George's county and the greater Washington Metropolitan area. The organization includes a place of worship for the daily prayers, lectures, and educational programs for youth and adults alike.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Two Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Prince George's Muslim Association
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 9150 Lanham Severn Rd, Lanham, MD 20706, USA
- City/Locality, State: Lanham, Maryland
- Established: 1994
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 08, 2020 09:32 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||12:15 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:30 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.