Founded in the early 1980's the Muslim community of South Jersey united together to buy a former church and renovate it into what is now the Islamic Center of South Jersey.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Family Counseling Family Night Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Tarawih (Ramadan) Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Center of South Jersey
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 612 Garfield Ave, Palmyra, NJ 08065, USA
- City/Locality, State: Palmyra, New Jersey
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 20, 2019 06:57 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:15 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.