Masjid Umar Bin Khattab open for all five Salaah daily. Salaatul Jumu'ah is at 1:30pm-2:15pm. Directions are as follows: From Long Island Expressway (495), take Exit 68 and go South on William Floyd Pkwy for approximately 4.5 miles. From Sunrise Highway (27), take Exit 58 and make a right on William Floyd Pkwy. Go south approximately 1.5 miles. The masjid will be on the left hand side. Make a U-turn at Stuart Ave and go back up William Floyd Pkwy approx. 300 feet before turning right into the Masjid.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Personal Counseling
- Name: Masjid Umar Bin Khattaab (Islamic Center of Mastic-Shirley)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 503 William Floyd Pkwy, Shirley, NY 11967, USA
- City/Locality, State: Shirley, New York
- Established: 2001
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 14, 2019 01:36 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.