Masjid Isa Ibn Maryam (Mosque of Jesus, son of Mary) is a non-profit Mosque based in the north side of Syracuse. Provide services for all 5 prayers, including Juma'a. Women pray in the same hall behind the men.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Isa Ibn Maryam
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 501 Park St, Syracuse, NY 13203, USA
- City/Locality, State: Syracuse, New York
- Established: 2014
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Dec 09, 2019 02:56 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall at Same floor.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.