Jummah at 1:40pm on second floor of Katz building in chapel room. Non-denominational prayer space, located on 2nd floor of Katz building near pharmacy (adjacent to room K221). If you would like to use the chapel after hours, please request security to open the door by calling the operator at (718) 604-5000. The Chapels regular hours are from 8:00 am - 8:00 pm.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Kingsbrook Hospital Prayer Space (Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center)
- Type: Musalla
- Address: 585 Schenectady Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11203
- City/Locality, State: Brooklyn, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Nondenominational
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 26, 2019 03:11 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.