Bellevue Hospital has a dedicated room in its building that functions as a mosque, complete with full Jummah services, which conclude by 1:45pm every friday. To enter, follow the main entrance towards the Emergency Department, then take a right. Follow the signs to the stairs on the left up one floor, to room A151.
- Name: Bellevue Hospital Muslim Prayer Room
- Type: Musalla
- Address: 462 First Avenue, Room A151, New York, NY 10016-9103
- City/Locality, State: New York, New York
- Established: 1956
- Madhab (School of thought): Nondenominational
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 19, 2019 05:44 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area is accessible.
- Accessible restrooms.
- Parking area is accessible.