Room open for individual prayer.
Masjid Al-Zahra was established in 1990. The Masjid is in Los Angeles County. Since its establishment until now, the Masjid, Al-Zahra has been committed to serve the Muslim community. Throughout the years Masjid Al-Zahra has attracted Muslim visitors from its surrounding cities and communities.
- Name: Jame Hakimi Alzahra Corporation (Al Zahra'a Mosque)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 8152 Seville Ave, South Gate, CA 90280, USA
- City/Locality, State: South Gate, California
- Established: 1990
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
May 27, 2020 09:38 PM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.