The First Cleveland Mosque is one of the oldest Muslim institutions in the U.S. Founded in 1937 by Al Hajj Imam Wali Akram, an African American. The First Cleveland Mosque remains a testimony of the powerful attraction that Americans have towards the beliefs and culture of Islam.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: First Cleveland Mosque
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 3613 E 131st St, Cleveland, OH 44120, USA
- City/Locality, State: Cleveland, Ohio
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 19, 2019 04:59 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.