Many Muslims have been in and around the Melbourne area for over twenty years. Prior to the establishment of the Masjed, the Muslims used to get together to pray in various locations in the City of Melbourne , such as the houses or apartments of certain local Brothers. With the constant growth of the Muslim community, it was decided to build a Masjed, a place where prayers could be held everyday, at the five prayer times commanded by our LORD. The Brothers began searching for suitable locations for a Masjed.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Suntree Viera Islamic Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 7827 N Wickham Rd, Melbourne, FL 32940, USA
- City/Locality, State: Melbourne, Florida
- Established: 1988
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 19, 2019 09:44 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.