Darul Uloom New York was founded in 1997. Its purpose was to establish an institute in which our children could be educated with true Islamic values in a humble Islamic environment. It also provides secular studies to complement our Alim/Alimah Course. Required curriculum for academic subjects from the 4th grade to the 10th-grade level based on homeschooling standards. We also have a GED and SAT college preparatory course along with tutoring available for the students above the 10th-grade level. Since our inception, we have attracted more than 1,000 students from all over the country.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Full-time Hifj Program Islamic School for Children Jumu'ah Prayers Part-time Hifj Program
- Name: Darul Uloom New York (DUNY)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 87-80 153rd St, Jamaica, NY 11432, USA
- City/Locality, State: Queens, New York
- Established: 1997
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 19, 2019 05:42 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.