Idriss Mosque is a non-profit religious organization established in 1981. Idriss Mosque is the flagship Mosque for Seattle in Washington State. It was the first mosque west of the Mississippi River designed in an Arabesque architecture style.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Arabic (language) Class Family Counseling Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Idris Mosque
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1420 NE Northgate Way, Seattle, WA 98125, USA
- City/Locality, State: Seattle, Washington
- Established: 1981
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 19, 2019 07:45 PM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- No information available regarding parking
- Parking availability is unknown
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Accesibility of parking area is unknown.