Masjid Al-Tawheed was established in Detroit, Michigan in 1995. Back in 1995, the brothers who started the Masjid converted a store into a place for the worship of Allah The Most High. It is also known by the name, Tawheed Center of Detroit. Since 1995 the community has Alhamdulilah grown and so has the Masjid. Right next to the small old Masjid was built a new Masjid which has been in use since the year 2001.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Islamic School for Children Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Al-Tawheed
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 18640 W Warren Ave, Detroit, MI 48228, USA
- City/Locality, State: Detroit, Michigan
- Established: 1995
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 20, 2019 07:02 AM
(Timezone: America/Detroit, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.