ICBMN was founded in October 2010 by the desire of Bosniaks to have a spiritual and cultural place where they will be able to come and practice their religious and cultural activities freely. The ICBMN jam has between 240 and 300 members and is considered one of the strongest jams in North America. Otherwise, ICBMN members come from all parts of Bosnia and Herzegovina and are predominantly refugees who have requested a new home in Minnesota after all the war and casualties in the early 1990s in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Name: Islamic Community of Bosniaks in Minnesota (ICBMN)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 668 Broadway St NE, Minneapolis, MN 55413, USA
- City/Locality, State: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Established: 2010
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 18, 2019 06:14 PM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.