Masjid Abu Bakr was originally a house. However, after the house got burnt down by an unfortunate event, the owner of the house donated the land to build the mosque. He is still currently an active member of the mosque community. The mosque was built in 1983 and they had three Imams until 1997. The current and fourth Imam is Saleh Elseedi.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Masjid Abu Bakr
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 948 62nd St, Oakland, CA 94608, USA
- City/Locality, State: Oakland, California
- Established: 1996
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 04, 2020 08:45 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is not available.
- Accessibility is unknown.