Masjid Abu Bakr is located a mile off of Interstate I-85 on Briarwood Road. It is with in the perimeter and very easily accessible to the highway. The Masjid is just north of Emory University and 8 miles south the downtown of Atlanta. It is a neighborhood mosque and many families and students live around the Masjid and its adjacent schools. Masjid Abu Bakr (Brookhaven Islamic Center) is a nonprofit, non-political, religious organization. It is not affiliated or subordinate to any organization either inside or outside the U.S. The organization is operated and maintained by those who believe in the unity of Allah and the Last Day, establish Salah, practice Zakah and fear none except Allah (SWT).
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Family Night Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Masjid Abu Bakr
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 1775 Briarwood Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30329, USA
- City/Locality, State: Atlanta, Georgia
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 21, 2019 08:07 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:30 PM Verified|
- Odhu (wash) facilities available but might not be adequate
- Hot water is available
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility is available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Separate women entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area is accessible.
- No accessible restrooms.
- Parking area is accessible.