Masjid Wali Muhammad is home to one of the first and oldest African American Muslim congregations. They moved to their current location on Linwood in 1954. Their first home was on Hastings Street in Black Bottom and was established by W.D. Fard and led by the Honorable Elijah Mohammad in the early 1930s.
- Name: Masjid Wali Muhammad
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 11529 Linwood St, Detroit, MI 48206, USA
- City/Locality, State: Detroit, Michigan
- Established: 1930
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 08, 2020 11:19 AM
(Timezone: America/Detroit, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.