The Islamic Center of Burlington would like to welcome you to its New Website. The center is located in Burlington, Massachusetts, approximately 20 minutes from Boston. With the help of Allah this Masjid has been and continues to be an active and energetic one. Brothers and sisters congregate for their five daily prayers, offer salat al-jum'ah, learn in halaqas, send their children to a Arabic school and much more. The center offers a variety of activities to brothers and sisters of all ages, stressing Islam as a way of life in the light of the Quran and Sunnah of the Prophet (peace be upon him). ICB is a multi-cultural, community service, and religious organization that was established in 1999 with the goal of providing Islamic services to the community. What began as a community-wide effort to establish congregational prayers in parks, homes, and hotels, has today traveled a long way towards achieving its goals. As the Muslim community in the Burlington surroundings grew, so did the demand for a bigger place of worship. In 2004, by the grace of Allah, ICB was able to respond to this growing demand by acquired the Knights of Columbus property, located in Burlington which has since served as ICB mosque and community center. ICB is a Non-Profit Tax Exempt Religious Organization.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Center of Burlington
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 130 Lexington St, Burlington, MA 01803, USA
- City/Locality, State: Burlington, Massachusetts
- Established: 1999
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Dec 07, 2019 06:22 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:00 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.