The Islamic Center of Glendale is a Religious Corporation organized and operated exclusively for religious purposes within the meaning of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. It is determined by the IRS and the State of California that is fully tax exempt as any of largest recognized churches in the US. The objective of the Center to serve the best interests of the Muslim community of Glendale and the Greater Los Angeles Area in accordance with Islamic teachings.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Center of Glendale
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 700 S Adams St, Glendale, CA 91205, USA
- City/Locality, State: Glendale, California
- Established: 2010
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 15, 2019 08:02 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.