Masjid Al-Aman started from a single-family house in early 90’s; and now our masjid has become “the biggest Mosque built from the ground in NYC”. The great idea of building a community, and a place to pray together was envisioned by Bangladeshi descendants immigrated in early 50’s 60’s 70’s & 80’s. Masjid Al Aman Inc. is a place of worship, a landmark of communities in the surrounding neighborhoods of East NY and Ozone Park area. Open every day to Muslims for 5 times daily prayer, Jumu'ah on Fridays, Muslim holidays (Eid) and community events. Masjid Al Aman also provides numerous servcies for our commmunity such as , Nikha service, Quran classs, Hifz Program and various edcuational services.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Eid Prayers Full-time Hifj Program Hifj Program for Girls Iftar (Ramadan) Itikaf (Last 10 Days) Jumu'ah Prayers Marriage Counseling Nikah (Marriage) Service Tarawih (Ramadan) Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Masjid Al-Aman
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 203 Forbell Street, Brooklyn, NY 11208
- City/Locality, State: Brooklyn, New York
- Established: 1994
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Bangla, English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 14, 2019 11:50 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is not available.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area is accessible.
- Accessible restrooms.
- Parking area is not accessible.