Islamic Institute of Knowledge was founded under the leadership of Imam Abdul Latif Berry in 1983. The Institute’s first house of worship was located on Warren Ave. in Dearborn. In 1998 the Institute, with a largely Lebanese congregation, opened its new facility on Schaefer Rd. a few blocks away. In 2001, they also opened the American Islamic Academy, a K-12 school next door to the mosque.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Arabic (language) Class Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Institute of Knowledge
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 6345 Schaefer Rd, Dearborn, MI 48126, USA
- City/Locality, State: Dearborn, Michigan
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 26, 2019 02:53 AM
(Timezone: America/Detroit, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.