Al-Farooq Masjid is located in the heart of Atlanta Downtown area and established in 1980. This is not only the mosque for Muslims to worship, it is also an institution where people teach their kids and have classes for adults. About 45 minutes walking distance from downtown Atlanta.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Free Clinic Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Al-Farooq Masjid of Atlanta
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 442 14th St NW, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA
- City/Locality, State: Atlanta, Georgia
- Established: 1980
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 21, 2019 07:10 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||02:00 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||03:15 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Separate women entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.