Jumu'ah for students and teachers only (also not available during school holidays). Jumu'ah for community members is offered at <address>450 Cherry Hill Road, College Park, MD 20740</address>.
Dar-us-Salaam is committed to sharing the message of Islam through sincere action, by developing a model Islamic community based upon and adhering to the teachings of the Qur'an and Sunnah. Such a living, dynamic and vibrant Islamic community can invite people to Islam by example and not merely through word alone, with the help and permission of Allah. The name of our community comes from Allah directly in the Qur’an where He calls Jannah “Dar-us-Salaam”, meaning the Abode of Peace. Dar-us-Salaam was founded in the spirit of this revealed verse. Dar-us-Salaam aims to be a place to which we can invite Muslims and non-Muslims alike to the peace and calm of knowing Allah, and a community guided by the light emanating from the Qur’an and the Sunnah of the last Messenger Muhammad (may Allah's peace and blessings be upon him). Our community is a purpose-built community, and the projects and institutions exist to bring believers together in an environment where Allah is remembered. In such an environment, revelation is the basis for decision making, and actions are taken in light of how pleasing they are to Allah. But as the saying goes, actions speak louder than words. We hope the actions you’ll read about here find a place in your heart.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Islamic School for Children Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Summer Camp Tarawih (Ramadan) Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Al-Huda Inc (Dar-us-Salaam)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 5301 Edgewood Rd, College Park, MD 20740, USA
- City/Locality, State: College Park, Maryland
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 26, 2019 06:21 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.