The Islamic Cultural Association was founded by a group of families who hoped to establish an Islamic community that modeled their beliefs and values. In 1987, the community purchased the Franklin Building and moved to its present location. Two years later, it established the prestigious Huda School which has flourished over the years, alhamdulillah. The ICA created a weekend Arabic School, Dar-al Huda. The ICA has continued to grow and expand, offering its members an Islamic environment where they can feel at home and raise their children with hearts at ease.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Community Events Jumu'ah Prayers Tarawih (Ramadan)
- Name: Islamic Cultural Association
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 35700 West 12 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, MI 48331, USA
- City/Locality, State: Farmington Hills, Michigan
- Established: 1987
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 18, 2019 07:38 PM
(Timezone: America/Detroit, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:15 PM Verified|
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.