Mosque may (or may not) be open for regular prayers. Please call to be sure.
Originally a small Lutheran church established in the community of Altoona, Wisconsin in 1906, the building we currently use as a mosque was purchased from the Harvestime Church who owned it since 1960, on November 16, 1992 by the Islamic community in the Chippewa Valley area. Today we are still operating in this building and our community has expanded tremendously from the few families from whence the dream of having an established facility for Muslims to worship began.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers New Muslim Education Nikah (Marriage) Service Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Altoona Masjid ISNW
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 527 2nd St W, Altoona, WI 54720, USA
- City/Locality, State: Altoona, Wisconsin
- Established: 1992
- Madhab (School of thought): Nondenominational
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 19, 2019 10:39 PM
(Timezone: America/Chicago, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Odhu (wash) facilities available but might not be adequate
- Hot water is available
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility is available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall at Same floor.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Street parking may be accessible.