Located in the rotunda between the Colombia & Argentina Buildings. There is a paid parking garage on junction bulevard.
Masjid Nur Allah is located in Lefrak City, Queens, NYC. It was established in the mid-90s to serve the Lefrak community in establishing the five daily prayers as well as the Jumu’ah prayer. There is 30-min free visitor parking provided at the front entrance. However, this is normally very busy and we don’t recommend relying upon it. One can normally find parking on the side streets, but please plan extra time to find a spot as they are not always easily available.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Tarawih (Ramadan)
- Name: Masjid Nur Allah
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 97-05 Horace Harding Expy #3, Corona, NY 11368, USA
- City/Locality, State: Queens, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunnisalafi
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Oct 20, 2019 08:47 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Separate women entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.