Parking in the neighbourhood is possible if you are early, if you are late, taxis usually fill up the empty spaces because taxi drivers pray here
Madina Masjid was stablished in 1976. It is the second oldest Masjid in New York City.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Madina Masjid (Islamic Council of America)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 401 East 11th Street, New York, NY 10009
- City/Locality, State: New York, New York
- Established: 1976
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, Bangla, English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 20, 2019 09:59 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:00 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility is available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is not available.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area is not accessible.
- No accessible restrooms.
- Street parking may be accessible.