The Islamic Center of Boise (ICB) is a place of worship and a place to hold events for the Muslims of Boise and the surrounding area; all others are more than welcome to come and join us or sit back and observe our community. We have a vast community of Muslims from all over the world that come to the Islamic Center of Boise for worship and other activities. The ICB holds five daily prayers (Salah) seven days a week, the Friday congregational prayer (Jumu’ah), the night (Taraweeh) prayers during the month of Ramadhan; and the two Eid Holiday prayers. ICB also conducts various educational activities for children and adults… Hope to see you at the ICB soon. In sha’ Allah!
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Community Events Jumu'ah Prayers Nikah (Marriage) Service Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Islamic Center of Boise
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 3077 Christine St, Boise, ID 83704, USA
- City/Locality, State: Boise, Idaho
- Established: 1982
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jul 12, 2020 05:59 AM
(Timezone: America/Boise, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.