An-Nur Foundation was first established in 1995 by 10 founding members who met at each other’s houses to recite and understand the Quran. In 1996, the 10 brothers bought a small house in the north east part of Baltimore county, which was used as a mosque. Over the course of years, the membership grew to more than 300+ members which the small house could no longer accommodate.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Eid Prayers Free Clinic Two Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Masjid An-Nur (An-Nur Foundation of Maryland)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 10801 Philadelphia Rd, White Marsh, MD 21162, USA
- City/Locality, State: White Marsh, Maryland
- Established: 1995
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Jun 04, 2020 09:05 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||12:15 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:15 PM Verified|
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.