Assafa Islamic Center is a non-profit, non political and religious organization. It was established in 1996 as a Masjid with Islamic Education opportunities. Two years later they acquired a city lot at an auction. Currently it is providing services of five-time prayers, weekend school, and Hifzul Qur’an, in a rented space at 172 Allen St only on a temporary basis.So it is crucial to complete the new project to continue the services for the musallies.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Adult Quran (Tajweed) Learning Nikah (Marriage) Service Two Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Assafa Islamic Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 172 Eldridge St, New York, NY 10002, USA
- City/Locality, State: New York, New York
- Established: 1996
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Bangla, English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 23, 2019 09:17 PM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking availability is difficult
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.