Al-Hilaal Islamic Charitable Foundation was established in Dec 1992. We are a non-profit institution, organized and operated exclusively for religious and charitable purposes. Currently, we are operating the Masjid and Islamic Center located in the city of Milpitas within the world-famous “Silicon Valley” and serving the religious needs of Muslims from different parts of the world. This diversity is also reflected in the local Muslim population and is very much evident during many activities at the Al-Hilaal Center such as five daily prayers, Friday Prayers, Taraweeh prayers during Ramadaan, Eid Prayers and various other functions. In our speeches, Khutbah, and prayers we emphasize and accommodate the viewpoint of the four schools of thought (Madhaahib).
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Full-time Hifj Program Islamic School for Children Itikaf (Last 10 Days) Tarawih (Ramadan) Two Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Masjid Dar-us-salam (Al-Hilaal Islamic Charitable Foundation)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 374 Turquoise St, Milpitas, CA 95035, United States
- City/Locality, State: Milpitas, California
- Established: 1992
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English, Hindi, Urdu
Local Date/Time Now
May 28, 2020 06:29 PM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
Jumu'ah | الجمعة
|Khutba||01:30 PM Verified|
Jumu'ah (2nd prayer) | الجمعة
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.