IKIC, Ibrahim Khalillulah Islamic Center, was established in 1996 in the city of Fremont in California. The center has just completed its renovation of newly purchased building; the building's grand-opening was held in September of 2008.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Ibrahim Khalilullah Islamic Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 43140 Osgood Rd, Fremont, CA 94539, USA
- City/Locality, State: Fremont, California
- Established: 1996
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 24, 2019 12:10 AM
(Timezone: America/Los_Angeles, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.