The goal of Andalusia Islamic Center Dawah Committee is to inform and educate the community about Islam and Muslims. In order to address widespread misconception it is necessary to engage in the dialogues, build bridges of understanding and get involved in the outer community. Located in Westchester County, the Andalusia Islamic Center is the newest and largest Islamic community in the Yonkers area. We are a community of believers adhering to the Quran and the life traditions of Prophet Muhammad (Peace and Blessing Be Upon Him).
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Islamic School for Children Jumu'ah Prayers Summer School Weekend School for Kids
- Name: Andalusia Islamic Center (Andalusia Islamic School)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 380 Walnut Street, Yonkers, NY 10701
- City/Locality, State: Yonkers, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Nov 20, 2019 07:58 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in (curtain) shared prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities may not be available.
- Restrooms may not be available.
- Shared entrance.
- Accessibility is unknown.