The first Islamic center in Staten Island was established in the year of 1973 under the name 'Islamic Mesjid of Staten Island'. On Sep 16, 1990 The Islamic Center relocated and redefined its name as the 'Albanian Islamic Cultural Center'. It is one of the biggest mosques in North America with over 15,000 sq. ft of prayer space.
- Name: Albanian Islamic Cultural Center
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 307 Victory Boulevard, Staten Island, NY 10301-3027
- City/Locality, State: Staten Island, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 17, 2019 09:53 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- On-premise parking available
- Parking may be easily available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.