The Baitul Hamd Institution is a center of knowledge where the practice of Islamic principles is given the highest importance. It was founded in 1997 in the state of New Jersey as an institution for higher Islamic studies. Baitul Hamd embarked on a steady and successful expansion, establishing its new location in East Elmhurst, New York. Alhamdulillah, Baitul Hamd is one of the most excellent institutions in the U.S. and it is considered to be one of the top Quranic institutions in the western world. We are growing so fast that we are making plans to expand our Institute by purchasing an additional building to accommodate the growing number of registered students. Its reputation for outstanding Quranic recitation is known state-wide and reflects the achievements of its students as well as the teachers commitment to attain the best performance in the recitation of the Quran.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers
- Name: Baitul Hamd Masjid (Bait-Ul Hamd)
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 31-39 94th Street, New York, NY 11369
- City/Locality, State: Queens, New York
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: English
Local Date/Time Now
Feb 20, 2020 02:37 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is not in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Shower facility may not be available.
- Nearby streets parking only
- Parking is sometime available
Facilities for Women
- Prayer facilities for women is unknown.
- Accessibility is unknown.