Masjid Shuhada is located in Springfield Township. The facility sprawled across 1.3 acres, is conveniently situated in the heart of Burlington County with easy access from the NJ Turnpike and I-295 Inter-State Highways.
Services: 5 Daily Prayers Jumu'ah Prayers Weekend School for Kids Ṣalāt al-Janāzah (Funeral Prayer)
- Name: Masjid Shuhada
- Type: Mosque
- Address: 2648 US-206, Mt Holly, NJ 08060, USA
- City/Locality, State: Mount Holly, New Jersey
- Established: Unknown
- Madhab (School of thought): Sunni
- Language Services: Arabic, English
Local Date/Time Now
Aug 24, 2019 05:24 AM
(Timezone: America/New_York, Daylight Savings Time is in effect)
- Adequate Odhu (wash) facilities
- Restrooms are available
- Shower facility may not be available.
- No information available regarding parking
- Parking availability is unknown
Facilities for Women
- Prayer space available in completely separate prayer hall.
- Odhu facilities available.
- Restrooms available.
- Shared entrance.
- Prayer area is accessible
- Odhu area accessibility is unknown.
- Restrooms may not be accessible.
- Parking area is accessible.